This is the last posting ...
I must say farewell to my devout readers, but this is my last posting. I really don't have anything to say and I no longer have the time to post. Besides, Same Old is the Same Old and things never seem to change.
So before I go, I do have a few comments:
1. JETS: You cannot expect Bollinger to work you a miracle in every game. Give the dude a fair chance to play the game. Let him throw the dam ball - at least his throws are within range for a receiver to catch, and the receiver is in the same color uniform too! You start Testeverde, Testeverde digs himself and the team one big hole and then you put Bollinger in and expect him to win the game?
2. There is no time to chit chat here no more, the Holdiday season is upon us. Woo Hoo and Boo Hoo!!
3. Life at work doesn't change, but there's more drama then ever.
4. Life at home is good. Relaxing. Boys are well behaved and that's all I can ask for.
5. Tomorrow is election day, I believe Bloomberg will probably win by a landslide. Though I'm not crazy about him, he is by far the lesser of the two evils. At least if he doesn't know what he's doing, he has ample ability to hire someone who does. LOL.
So before I go, I do have a few comments:
1. JETS: You cannot expect Bollinger to work you a miracle in every game. Give the dude a fair chance to play the game. Let him throw the dam ball - at least his throws are within range for a receiver to catch, and the receiver is in the same color uniform too! You start Testeverde, Testeverde digs himself and the team one big hole and then you put Bollinger in and expect him to win the game?
2. There is no time to chit chat here no more, the Holdiday season is upon us. Woo Hoo and Boo Hoo!!
3. Life at work doesn't change, but there's more drama then ever.
4. Life at home is good. Relaxing. Boys are well behaved and that's all I can ask for.
5. Tomorrow is election day, I believe Bloomberg will probably win by a landslide. Though I'm not crazy about him, he is by far the lesser of the two evils. At least if he doesn't know what he's doing, he has ample ability to hire someone who does. LOL.

1 Comments:
please don't leave us... your following is many, and you are just one... we cannot do w/o your writings... please reconsider.
Post a Comment
<< Home