Monday, November 21, 2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!~!

I thought I'd take the time out and wish my readers a Happy Thanksgiving. I know I won't get around to wishing everybody one in person anyway. Besides, I don't think any of my readers even celebrate this holiday. But in any event, I do, celebrate this day - its the food that entices me to. =) Not to forget, its usually a three-day work week too, which always helps.

I've had a good weekend, but its was marred by this stupid haircut I got!!~! I really ain't digging it. I look exactly the same as back in the day. Yeah, I don't feel so good with this cut, I'm thinking about getting a crew-cut and see if that minimizes the damage or maybe I should just wait till it grows out. Don't know, still thinking about it - and for those who know me well, by the time my brain gets to churning, may hair will be butt-length again. No, seriously, my hair really does grow that fast.

For the secret santa participants: I've seen some wonderful gifts out there and thought I may give you a hint on what you might be unwrapping.

Can someone help me with this one, I spent all of Friday afternoon trying to decipher why these candied apples are so special? Is it the snowman?

1 Comments:

Blogger Spo0kybear said...

umm...there's nothing special about these, except it looks like they crap themselves...


so have fun w/ you diarrhetic snowmen...

extra chunky

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home