Update ....
I got an Ipod. I like it. I like it alot. I have spent over a week loading my songs on it. I have over 1,000 songs already. I have bought equipment for it. I need more equipment. *grin*
Milo has stockholm syndrome and separation anxiety. When in his luxurious crate, he wants out and when he can't get it, in a laying position, a puddle of yellow will form underneath him. If he does get his time outside of his crate, he will provoke Chester to run him over 10 times over, then move onto rubbing Z's face, to which Z will greet him with a stare down, clenched jaws and a mohawk. Afterwards, Z will make way for Chester to "take care" of him. *sigh*
Labor Day weekend was okay - relatively quiet - could use the rest. Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda done more. Almost seemed like the time was wasted. Ah, the streak of watching bad movies continues, here's a list of movies not to watch on the movie channels:
The Jacket
The Final Cut
Aeon Flux
Be Cool
Hide and Seek
Anapolis
Flight Plan
Flight of the Phoenix
(there's more, but I can't remember the titles, but they weren't worth remembering anyway)
There isn't anything else to report.
Milo has stockholm syndrome and separation anxiety. When in his luxurious crate, he wants out and when he can't get it, in a laying position, a puddle of yellow will form underneath him. If he does get his time outside of his crate, he will provoke Chester to run him over 10 times over, then move onto rubbing Z's face, to which Z will greet him with a stare down, clenched jaws and a mohawk. Afterwards, Z will make way for Chester to "take care" of him. *sigh*
Labor Day weekend was okay - relatively quiet - could use the rest. Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda done more. Almost seemed like the time was wasted. Ah, the streak of watching bad movies continues, here's a list of movies not to watch on the movie channels:
The Jacket
The Final Cut
Aeon Flux
Be Cool
Hide and Seek
Anapolis
Flight Plan
Flight of the Phoenix
(there's more, but I can't remember the titles, but they weren't worth remembering anyway)
There isn't anything else to report.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home