Friday, January 13, 2006

Bummer ...

We were planning a ski trip for this weekend, but the weather will not hold up. Its supposed to pour all weekend long. Wonderful weather for a three-day weekend.

Things have been crazy lately at work. Working my butt off - literally. I used to have this little lump on my backside, but I believe being confined to my desk for more than 8 hours a day, with my butt glued to this awfully uncomfortable chair, has caused a flattening and widening of it. Guess I should look into doing some squats - or maybe what they call the "butt-ups."

I think Chester has learned to spite me. On the mornings that he attempts to wake me and I refuse, he turns my alarm clock off. Luckily, I've still been able to make it work somewhat on-time. He cries by my bedside, jumps and claws at me, but when I refuse to get up, he jumps onto my nightstand and smashes the alarm clock, so that it doesn't ring when it should. Silly dog, like its not enough that his allergies are limiting my personal luxuries, I have to lose sleep too. Yes. Its true. I now have to give up my light-weight down comforter because he's allergic to feathers. If this still doesn't help, I'm getting that silly pup a bubble to live in.

Nothing else to report. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home