I have reach anagnorisis ....
... (and a managed to spell it right too!)
There are a great many things I have failed to write in my blog. I usually just ramble and ramble about nonsensical things. I almost never write anything of value. But today is different. Maybe because its raining out? Maybe because I am bored out of my mind? Maybe I've lost it?
In any event, today is different. Like the title, I have reach anagnorisis. I have been searching for something that doesn't exist. It's like Waiting for Godot. For the past 10 years, I have been seeking a profession that will keep my interest, keep me challenged and pay me money. Such a job doesn't exist. There's always a trade-off. You either get paid, but you're miserable. Over-worked and under-paid is the likely scenario. But for the most part, most jobs are just boring. And for those who probably enjoy their jobs, they're probably not getting paid for it.
But there is still hope for me. All I have to do is win the lottery. And YES! I shall have my dream job ... to be a lazy bum.
There are a great many things I have failed to write in my blog. I usually just ramble and ramble about nonsensical things. I almost never write anything of value. But today is different. Maybe because its raining out? Maybe because I am bored out of my mind? Maybe I've lost it?
In any event, today is different. Like the title, I have reach anagnorisis. I have been searching for something that doesn't exist. It's like Waiting for Godot. For the past 10 years, I have been seeking a profession that will keep my interest, keep me challenged and pay me money. Such a job doesn't exist. There's always a trade-off. You either get paid, but you're miserable. Over-worked and under-paid is the likely scenario. But for the most part, most jobs are just boring. And for those who probably enjoy their jobs, they're probably not getting paid for it.
But there is still hope for me. All I have to do is win the lottery. And YES! I shall have my dream job ... to be a lazy bum.

1 Comments:
Be a PT!! i'll see you in school!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home