Pure negligence ...
I have neglected this blog for a relatively significant amount of time. I figure I should atleast post something to update you folks. During this time, I've taken the two vacations I failed to take during the year. As reported last time, I went to the Bahamas, had a great time, spent alot of money and ate alot too. Stayed at Atlantis, but all of the action is outside of that place (the resort is very "family-friendly"). I do recommend the swim with dolphins and snorkeling attractions. A once in a lifetime must do.
Thanksgiving was good. Steve made the turkey. I helped with one or two sides.
Christmas is always good. Got lots of presents. I have a cappucino machine, quesadilla maker, ipod accessories and loads of new PSP games.
New Year's was pretty low-key. Stayed home on the eve, though I wanted to go skiing, got very sick and still am coughing up a storm. I ended up spending my entire week of vacation in a vegetative state. Watched some movies, The Good Shephard - a must see, Miami Vice - Gong Li ruined the movie - can't understand a word she says, Syriana - pretty good (yes Mimi, you are right, Matt Damon was in the movie), Da Vinci Code - I still think Tom Hanks is too old for that role and I hated the ending, Superman - was good, but hated most of the cast. Another movie worth mentioning here that I saw a while ago, The Prestige - real good.
Other good news: The Jets are IN!!~! J-E-T-S ... JETS! JETS! JETS!
Thanksgiving was good. Steve made the turkey. I helped with one or two sides.
Christmas is always good. Got lots of presents. I have a cappucino machine, quesadilla maker, ipod accessories and loads of new PSP games.
New Year's was pretty low-key. Stayed home on the eve, though I wanted to go skiing, got very sick and still am coughing up a storm. I ended up spending my entire week of vacation in a vegetative state. Watched some movies, The Good Shephard - a must see, Miami Vice - Gong Li ruined the movie - can't understand a word she says, Syriana - pretty good (yes Mimi, you are right, Matt Damon was in the movie), Da Vinci Code - I still think Tom Hanks is too old for that role and I hated the ending, Superman - was good, but hated most of the cast. Another movie worth mentioning here that I saw a while ago, The Prestige - real good.
Other good news: The Jets are IN!!~! J-E-T-S ... JETS! JETS! JETS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home